Applications are open for the CWW Tech Africa Training Program for African Youth Cohort 1.0. The program will equip the youth with Tech skills, soft skills and entrepreneurial skills.
It is scheduled to hold for 6 weeks virtually. It is an instructor-led training with practical classes and real life projects. Every trainee would have access to a mentor to guide them. The program is free for all African youths residing in Africa. CWW Tech Africa was created to empower Africans to be employable and entrepreneurial. Their graduates become mentors and contribute to the CWW Tech Africa community, the tech ecosystem and the world.
Benefits from CWW Tech Africa Training
- Firstly, Hands-on practical classes: Work with real life projects with real companies
- Mentorship: You would have access to people already in the system and get guidance from them
- Free certificate of completion: You would be awarded a certificate of completion at the end of your training
- Free soft skills training: Get free soft skills training for free. Get equipped with life skills.
- Instructor led training: Get trained by the best minds in the industry
- Lastly, Internship: Internships will be awarded on the basis of performance and commitment to the program
Eligibility for CWW Tech Africa Training
- Firstly, The program is open to African youth.
- Secondly, Applicant should be between the ages of 18-35 and residing in Africa.
- Lastly, Must have access to Laptop and Internet.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.