Application are open for Ford fund Fellowship 2022. Its a virtual program designed to equip 25 advanced social entrepreneurs with the skills, resources, and experience to scale the ventures and community initiatives they are building.
Each Ford Fund Fellow will learn advanced skills in entrepreneurship and leadership, garner experience, and build a global network of Mentors, Master Course Teachers, and peers, as they lay the foundation to empower many more youth and transform their communities.
The Fellowship begins with a two-week virtual Accelerator focused on:
- Building Community :
Community is one of the pillars of the Fellowship experience. A diverse cohort of young leaders and entrepreneurs form partnerships, collaborations, and further their growth and impact as leaders in their community.
Skill Development :
Including fundraising, team building, transformative communication, growth mindset, courage, resilience, creativity, and leadership. Fellows will be guided through the process of overcoming key challenges faced during the process of becoming transformative leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Basecamp Training :
Each Fellow is trained and receives a stipend and logistical support to lead a three-day training (called Basecamp) in their home community to empower at least 30 additional entrepreneurial leaders per Fellow.
Fellowship of Ford Fund Fellowship
After the two week Accelerator, each Fellow will join a 14-week-long Fellowship, which includes:
- The 25 Ford Fund Fellows will each receive $25,000 in seed funding
- A stipend will be given for logistical and administrative costs.
- Joining a monthly All Hands on Deck meeting that includes skill development workshops and opportunities to build community amongst the cohort.
- Regularly attending Master Courses with the world’s leading entrepreneurs and practitioners.
- Joining a pod with other Fellows from their respective regions
At the end of the Fellowship, all of the Fellows will participate in a high-profile Demo Day (called The Summit) to share their progress and impact throughout the program.
- Applicants should be from United States, China, Mexico, South Africa, and Argentina.
- must be able to commit to be part of the 16-week program from October 17th, 2022, to February 24th, 2023
- for advanced, next-generation social entrepreneurs and community leaders building ventures that create impactful and scalable innovations
The deadline of the application is September 15, 2022.
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!