Coinbase is announcing our Summer 2022 Community Ambassador Program!
If you live and breathe crypto or you’re simply crypto-curious and want to gain more exposure to the industry, this is the perfect opportunity.
CAP enables you to gain experience in the exciting crypto industry, with opportunities to educate yourself on top crypto trends and to make an impact on Coinbase and the crypto ecosystem at large.
Which Coinbase teams will CAP support?
CAP’s Summer 2022 cohort will recruit ambassadors to support the following areas/teams at Coinbase:
- Developer Relations
- Crypto Research & Content
- NFT Research & Analysis
- International Growth
- Coinbase Ventures
- Hourly wage
- Opportunities to build relationships with the Coinbase team, your cohort, and the crypto community
- Also, opportunities to influence Coinbase initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- In addition, Coinbase gear
- Unique Coinbase Ambassador NFT badge
- Moreover, full-time or internship opportunities at Coinbase
ambassadors with diverse skill sets, including:
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and blockchain technology
- Also, Experience using dapps
- Passionate about crypto and insatiably curious
- Available to work 10–20 hours per week
- In addition, Experience and skills in any of the following categories:
- Venture research & reporting
- Content creation
- NFT research
- Online community management- Discord/Telegram
- Event planning & logistics operations
- Collecting crypto community signals, trends, & insights
- Translations- into APAC or LATAM local languages
- Technical skills such as programming, smart contracts, and product testing
- Moreover, Creative design- videos, images, memes, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include both online and in-person components, such as:
- Generate periodic research reports, articles, or bite-sized analyses on emerging trends, community sentiment, and grassroots activities
- Also, embed into crypto communities, participating and building relationships in community hot-spots throughout Discord, Telegram, Twitter, and elsewhere
- Attend in-person meetups or crypto industry conferences as needed
- Weekly and ad-hoc tasks assigned by your assigned Coinbase team
- In addition, track your weekly progress and report to your assigned team
- To join, please submit the application form here.
- If selected, you will receive a call to ensure goals, as well as expectations, are aligned.
- If you advance past the initial interview, our onboarding process will begin, and get more details at that time.
- Once hired, community ambassadors will be contracted through a third party and will not be engaged as official Coinbase employees.