Applications for the Tech African Women Program 2022 are now open. Tech African Women is a programme led by BetaCube and supported by UNECA dedicated to building a strong female-led tech Startup pipeline and community in Africa.
The programme will run from August to December 2022 and is composed of three main phases:
- An intensive 3-days training bootcamp & pitching competition to be held in Tunisia, Senegal, Ethiopia and Tanzania.
- A 2-months online incubation program for the best 8 startups.
- Immersive days and Final ceremony in Rwanda.
Benefits from Tech African Women Program
- An invitation to participate in a 3-day intensive training bootcamp in your country.
- A cash grant of $2,000 for the winning team per country.
- A fully funded trip to Rwanda for 2 winning projects per country to pitch in the final ceremony.
- Access to a pool of tech & design experts to develop your MVP.
- Personal Support from a startup coach.
- Customized one to one coaching sessions with top experts in Marketing & Finance.
- Intercultural journey of learning from entrepreneurs from Tunisia, Tanzania, Ethiopia & Senegal.
- A cash grant of $7,000 for the best startup at the end of the program.
Eligibility for Tech African Women Program
- All participants must be female between 18 and 35 years old.
- Have an idea of a tech startup that is addressing at least one of the SDGs.
- Be a national of one of the targeted countries: Tunisia, Tanzania, Senegal & Ethiopia.
- Be available and committed to attending all the bootcamp sessions physically in addition to the online incubation phase.
- Be able to communicate fluently in French or English.
Application of Tech African Women Program
The application deadline for Tunisia is August 10, 2022 and the deadline for Ethiopia, Senegal and Tanzania is August 17, 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.