Siemens Corp., IT Americas (CTR AM) organization is seeking highly-skilled IT communications professional to support its regional IT communications and organizational management activities in Alpharetta, GA. Moreover, the administrative internship position would convert to a full-time position at Siemens contingent on successful completion and awarding of their bachelor’s degree.
What will the Administrative Intern do at Siemens?
The Administrative Internship will require the Siemens interns to handle several responsibilities, some of which include:
- Provide support for America’s management team regarding communications, strategy implementation, and employee engagement activities.
- Supporting the internal communications as well as the marketing of ERP activities within Countries Americas
- Design and manage SharePoint, Wiki, internal social media, and other communications channels within the Siemens network.
- Design and develop, in coordination with the employee engagement team, internal communications, as well as employee event materials and strategy.
- Interface with other local and global departments to coordinate regional-aligned strategies and deliverables
- Further, develop partial communication plans.
- Likewise, instruct external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities as well as budget appropriated for such activities.
- Contribute and supports planning, budgeting, design, implementation, operation and/or maintenance of IT landscapes.
- Present to management, oral and/or written, reports and proposals covering research topics.
- Likewise, the ability to quickly understand the typical business process for the areas in the development or has Siemens business process know-how.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the industry regarding IT trends and technologies.
Further, Siemens interns will have an advantage if they have additional skills which include:
- Facilitate in-person and virtual meetings
- Draft and develop presentations and documentation for management
- May perform 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching, and training and be involved in end-user engagement
What do you need to for Administrative Internship?
- Rising seniors with a bachelor’s of science in International Affairs and Modern Languages
- Further, a good understanding of IT Technologies
- Ability to work effectively with a multinational as well as diverse group and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage as well as prioritize a variety of concurrent activities
- Self-Starter with good time management skills
- Very good communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Further, have a very good working knowledge of applications of Microsoft Office package (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project) and must have basic knowledge of SharePoint or other collaboration software
- Likewise, have knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other data visualization software
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and requirements.
- Knowledge/experience working in an agile environment a plus.
- Experience in creating procedures, standards and/or practices
- Additionally, the ability to speak German, Spanish or Portuguese is an asset
How to apply for the Internship at Siemens?
To apply for the Administrative Internship at the Siemens, the applicants must be available during the internship period. Prospective candidates may apply for internship online. While applying, the interns must provide the necessary proof of university enrollment as well as submit a Resume.
Here is a step-by-step procedure to guide you through the application process for the Siemens Internship:
- At first, you will need to search for an internship position (Administrative in this case) at Siemens Group.
- Next, you will require an outstanding resume. So dress your resume to impress.
- After you find an internship position you wish to apply for, you can do so by applying online. Making online application at Siemens will need you to provide your personal information.
- Upload your CV, and relevant documentation (work experience if possible)
- Submit your application and you are good to go.