Marketing MBA Internship is available at Adobe in the United States. As an MBA Intern on the Creative Cloud Marketing team, you will get exposure to the broader creative cloud business (and Adobe), and have the opportunity to own at least one project from end-to-end, from the definition of the problem to the solution. You will drive the vision and the strategy, with the support of a dynamic, cross-functional team of product managers, product marketing managers, customer research, content designers, and channel marketers– across the globe.
Candidate on this Adobe Marketing MBA Internship in the United States will
- Establish a strong POV on how to engage customers within Adobe core flagship products such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Develop a deep understanding of the personas and user journeys (through qualitative and quantitative research). Conduct customer research when necessary, and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Define and quantify an opportunity for Adobe to improve the customer journey.
- Test hypotheses with customers and internal teams to drive marketing, product, and/or service innovation.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Customer Success to develop a scalable global business model and marketing strategy for the solution.
- Define clear success metrics and establish ownership of goals within the business units.
- Gain support for the initiative from your peers and leadership through mid-point and final presentations.
- Current MBA student graduating between December 2021 – July 2022, Marketing concentration preferred.
- Experience in a technology company and SaaS experience preferred.
- Customer-first orientation, with experience using Creative Cloud products.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive business initiatives.
- Proficient in how to utilize market research and data to advise marketing strategies to guide meaningful recommendations and decisions.
- A hardworking, creative self-starter who can prioritize, and is able to balance several initiatives and shift priorities as needed.
- Strong ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear impactful recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills—written, verbal, and presentation.
- Global cultural awareness and experience with global teams.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software product; with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software.