At Amazon, They are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, They need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. As a result, Amazon is Continuously growing and Aims for more growth. To do so, It requires motivated and self driven employees. Also, where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. Along with that, they promise to help their employees grow with them. Applications are open for Amazon internship at Germany.
Moreover, the Amazon internship EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join Them at the heart of Their core consumer business. Additionally, as an E-Commerce Intern, you will work alongside a Vendor Manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon’s most strategic brands within one of Their Retail categories. Further, Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
The opportunity covers:
- Health insurance.
- A paid salary.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Firstly, amazon Retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from Books to Fashion, Electronics to Grocery, Movies and Music to Toys and Health & Beauty, and everything in between.
- Also, as a Retail intern in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business
- Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for
- Support Vendor Managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as In-stock and Marketing
Basic qualification :
- You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor’s degree or your Master’s program
- Fluent written and verbal communication in German and English
- Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills.
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s studies within Engineering, Commerce, Business administration or similar field is preferred.
- Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.5 and above degree.
Application and Assessment Process:
- For eligible candidates: attend an online assessment
- Successful candidates: attend a video interview.
- Also,the final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment center based at one of Amazon’s offices. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made