Applications are open for Amazon Professional Services Internship in Malaysia. Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking interns to join our AWS Internship program with Professional Services. This is a unique opportunity for driven self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry; and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
The AWS Professional Services organization is a global team of experts that helps AWS customers realize their desired business outcomes when using the AWS Cloud. It works together with customers and partners to execute enterprise cloud computing initiatives. AWS also delivers focused guidance through our global specialty practices, which cover a variety of solutions, technologies, and industries.
Candidates on Amazon Professional Services Internship in Malaysia will have the following duties
- Have an affinity for the new and unknown. We are always experimenting with innovative technologies including Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics, Machine Learning, and Internet of Things.
- Enjoy learning about Cloud Computing by curating technical content, writing technical proposals to sell solutions and building the solutions. You will also have a passion for working alongside with other Professional Services Consultants to understand business outcomes, and work backwards to curate technical content and best practices, design AWS cloud technologies (under supervision) to enable those business outcomes, communicate and sell the AWS advantage, and do hands on keyboard work to build the proposed solutions.
- Enjoy working with customers or internal AWS users of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for learning, designing, building solutions and enabling them. Be good at communicating, giving clear and concise messages to complex situation and a passion to learn on the job while doing.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
- Graduating from Dec 2021 onwards.
- Must be able to legally work in Malaysia.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from May to Aug 2021.
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
- Furthermore, experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)