Applications are now open for Amazon Security Engineer Internship 2020 in Dublin. Amazon invites Security Engineers to apply for the 2020 Amazon Security Engineer Internship Program. Also, Amazon interns have the opportunity to work alongside the industry’s brightest engineers. Engineers who innovate every day on behalf of the customers. In addition to that, interns will have the opportunity to impact the evolution of Amazon technology as well as lead mission-critical projects early in your career.
What does Security Intern do at Amazon?
As an Amazon Security Intern in Dublin, interns will:
- join the AWS IT Security team which is responsible for the security and availability of all services of AWS, as well as provides security support for teams of AWS.
- be interacting with your peers and Amazon’s global team of full-time professionals as part of world-beating Software and Systems Development teams.
- will manage a set of deliverables, working at the forefront of Amazon’s Cloud and Retail businesses in a variety of functional areas (requirements gathering, design, programming, testing, documentation, etc.).
- will benefit from the opportunity to attend our popular technical architecture meetings, asking lots of questions and learning as you go.
- Furthermore, will have lots of fun and maybe even make history.
Requirements for Amazon Security Engineer Internship 2020
- Must be commencing study in a Computer Science/Computer Engineering program (or related technical discipline) with at least one term to finish after the completion of the Amazon.com internship.
- Familiarity with at least one functional scripting language (e.g. Perl or Shell).
- Exposure to multiple OS, algorithms, and optimization as well as an ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Similarly, adept at handling ambiguous or vaguely defined challenges through abstract thinking
- Must be a good communicator and be customer-enthusiast.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment.
How to apply for Amazon Security Engineer Internship 2020 in Dublin?
All applicants apply online through the official website. Also, they need to fill and submit an online application form along with a CV/Resume and cover letter.