Apply for the Apex Clean Energy New Markets Team Summer 2020 Paid Remote/Virtual Internship. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
The New Markets team provides market intelligence that drives Apex’s greenfield process and overall strategy. In this role, you’ll support the analysis of information that helps evaluate, rank, and select the state and regional markets that they develop in.
- Evaluating U.S. power markets and aiding in the development of market strategies
- Analyzing, quantifying, and visualizing drivers of demand for renewable power
- Synthesizing economic, commodity, financial, regulatory, and other data from a wide variety of sources
- Performing other duties and investigations as assigned
- Company Paid Parking
- $20 an hour
Eligibilities for Summer 2020 Remote/Virtual Internship
- MBA or a graduate degree candidate in a related field (e.g. finance, energy, economics, environmental science) with an outstanding academic record
- Also, detailed knowledge or experience with at least one of the U.S. RTOs (e.g., ERCOT, MISO, PJM, etc.) and their structure
- Likewise, demonstrable alignment with Apex’s core values of sustainability, safety, entrepreneurship, integrity, and professionalism
- Strong cross-functional (quantitative and qualitative) analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Moreover, the candidate must be able to work remotely (virtual internship)
- Also, experience with Bloomberg Terminal, S&P Market Intelligence/CAPIQ, IHS Markit, Wood Mackenzie, or similar data providers is a plus.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com for more opportunities.