Autodesk, renowned for its CAD software AutoCAD, offers internships to engineering students. As such, Autodesk is looking for outstanding, out-of-the-box-thinkers, who have experiences that run the gamut of what this role requires day-to-day. Further, the interns should have a track record of success in providing insanely great customer experiences. Autodesk values diversity and recognizes that smart people from a wide range of backgrounds are the key ingredient to building the best products.
- Frontend engineers
- Backend engineers
- Software developer in test
- Mobile developers
- Release operations engineers
What will an Engineering Intern do at Autodesk?
The engineering intern will support the Autodesk’s daily work which includes:
- Maintaining a high standard of quality by leading team best practices around testing, code reviews, and design patterns
- Building tools to streamline communication and collaboration on the construction site
- Tackling synchronization and consistency that allows our users to work and edit offline
- Further, Replacing Excel workflows with simple, powerful tools
- Integrating with existing construction software in ways that will remove the tedious from our users daily jobs and let them focus on building an incredible building on time and on a budget!
- Working at PlanGrid means that you will be supported doing really great work, using technologies you like, alongside peers that you respect. You’ll be doing it on a product that delights users and has had exponential revenue growth from the day it launched.
What qualifications do you need for Autodesk Engineering Internships?
To become an Engineering Intern, the candidate must meet the following Autodesk internships requirements:
- A preference for quality over quantity: You understand the technology, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and appreciate a team that holds each other to a high standard
- Ownership and pride over everything you ship: You’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it provides real value
- You recognize the value in solving real customer problems as well as strive to use the best conceptual models to frame the problem
- A love of building elegant, maintainable code: Abstracting as well as refactoring should be a passion, not a chore
- Moreover, you should be team players
- Also, interns should be pragmatic. You consider the many tradeoffs (business, technical, UX, speed, accuracy, complexity) inherent in every decision
How to apply for Autodesk internship?
To apply for an Engineering Internships at Autodesk, at first, you will need to find the position that you want to work at Autodesk. Internship positions will require you to meet the minimum eligibility. Also, it will state the desired criteria to secure the internship. So, to become an Engineering intern at Autodesk, you must meet these requirements as these internships are highly competitive.
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for an Autodesk Internships:
- Step 1: Assess your need for an internship. Also, be sure that your university has a provision for the internship.
- Step 2: Go to the career site and check for the available internships positions at Autodesk, which in this case Engineering Internship.
- Step 3: Check for the details, and see if you meet the Autodesk requirements for internship for the desired position.
- Step 4: Apply directly from the site, once you are sure that you meet the internship requirements.
- Step 5: Fill out details and provide a recent CV and other relevant documentation while making an online application.
- Step 6: Double-Check your application and be sure that everything is in order. Submit your application and wait for the callback.