Bright Network calls application for Internship Experience UK 2020. n response to the challenges brought about by COVID-19, Bright Network is bringing together world-leading employers and top educators for a series of three-day virtual experiences. Open to students and recent graduates, it’s your opportunity to discover career paths, meet employers, and boost your employability. Be proactive this summer and start your application to one of the streams today.
On each Bright Network Internship Experience, participants will benefit from:
- An introduction to the sector.
- Sector-focused skills workshops delivered by leading employers.
- Set project work to simulate what you’d do on an internship.
- Support, insight, and guidance from the firms and recent graduates during the internship.
- Networking opportunities with your cohort of internship experience participants.
- Feedback on your performance and top tips for improvement.
- A certificate on completion which you can add to your CV and LinkedIn.
- This internship experience is open to every student and recent graduate 18 years old and over.
- No matter where you go to school or university, you can apply for the programs.
- The content of the experience is tailored best to those who are about to finish college/sixth form, current university students and recent university graduates.
- All you require is Bright Network membership which is completely free and you can complete when you start your application.
The virtual experience has four core parts across the three days:
- Core skills sessions – delivered by career experts
- Sector focused upskilling sessions – delivered by leading employers in that sector
- Project work which simulates real work an intern would complete
- Networking with fellow participants and the leading employers
For more information, you can find our FAQs just here.