The Adobe Premium Onboarding seeks eligible students to participate in a Business Intelligence Internship in New York, United States. The role reports into the Senior Manager of Digital Media Services.
The intern will help the team to analyze programs and develop new models for reporting critical metrics to Adobe’ internal customers. In addition to that, the position will also examine the historical performance of the POB programs and recommend business process improvements to drive scale and efficiency. The intern will be a communicator, a thoughtful collaborator, and an effective influencer who thoughtfully inspires change. S/he will also simultaneously develop, lead, execute, and coordinate a number of ongoing projects. We’ll also ask you to design reports that tell our story inside Adobe.
The position holder of Business Intelligence Internship will do the following duties in Adobe Creative and Document Clouds
- Developing internal communications, including weekly executive-facing dashboards, team performance status, and monthly activity summaries.
- Designing and executing program plans and/or initiatives.
- Performing qualitative research to identify POB activity challenges and inefficiencies, and developing scalable solutions to improve processes and boost outcomes on the team.
- Defining and/or building new systems to reduce duplicative reporting and data efforts. Similarly, defining requirements, objectives, and deliverables for identified projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for organizing programs, establishing high-level timelines, and driving meetings for identified initiatives through multi-functional teams
- Furthermore, using change management standard methodologies for all workstreams.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors’s or Masters’s and plan to graduate from December 2020 – June 2021.
- At least years of relevant intern or work experience.
- Proven writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex projects into succinct communications for the POB organization and leadership team.
- Similarly, the ability to collaborate with varying levels of management and comfortable influencing/persuading at the Manager, Director, Sr. Director, and Vice President level, while sometimes dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong organization/project management and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, and focused on exceeding expectations. Similarly, the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver high-quality work while adapting to change.
- Proven experience with MS Office tools, proficiency with Excel as well as ability to work with offering new ideas and tools, and executing on those ideas.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. The company has a headquarter in San Jose, California.