There is an application call for Intern – Nutrition at CIAT in Uganda. The deadline for the application is 16th October 2020.
Organization: International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)
The student will conduct the following specific tasks
1. Use qualitative techniques to profile traditional utilization, processing and preservation techniques of
beans in Burundi
2. Assess nutrient composition of bean based products in Burundi
3. Evaluate bioavailability, cooking time and nutrient retention of the flagship bean varieties/products
4. Participate in the planning of the final evaluation activities of the project
5. Analysis of data, including comparison and association statistical tests of data collected
6. Perform any other task relevant to achieve project goal
Applicants are required to provide the following
Applicants are invited to visit http://ciat.cgiar.org/ciat-jobs to get full details of the position and to submit their applications. Additionally, applications should include reference number: Ref: 101741–Nutrition Intern as the position applied for. Also, application letter and CV should be saved as one document using the candidate’s last-name, first-name for ease
of sorting. Furthermore, the Alliance does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
The International Center for Tropical Agriculture (known as CIAT from its Spanish-language name Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical) is a not-for-profit research and development organization dedicated to reducing poverty and hunger while protecting natural resources in developing countries. Additionally, it is based in Palmira, Colombia. Additionally, over 300 scientists work there.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|