Applications have opened for the Software Engineering Internship At Angaza in Kenya. Interested candidates can apply for the Internship now.
- The candidate will be a core member of the Network Partnerships team, empowering Angaza’s business customers across the world to accept digital payments from millions of consumers.
- Their focus is on reliability, rigor, and customer trust.
- Additionally, they have developed 100+ digital payment and messaging partnerships, and an important focus of the candidates’ time will be directly engaging with new and existing partners to expand the breadth and capabilities of this network.
Duration: 3 Months
The candidate should meet the given criteria for Software Engineering Internship At Angaza in Kenya
- He/she should have recently graduated or are pending graduation from an I.T. related undergraduate course.
- Also, the candidate should have a passion for coding and you have completed at least 1 backend project.
- Moreover, he/she should be fairly comfortable coding in Python and can pass a programming interview conducted in the same.
- Similarly, Demonstrated passion for writing code clean maintainable code.
- Growth-oriented attitude motivated to learn & grow while sharing knowledge with others.
- Furthermore, Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of the Internship
At the end of the Internship, the candidate will be able to
- Write code for new features, set up new integrations, fix bugs, and improve existing systems.
- Also, actively participate in code reviews (review your colleague’s code)
- Additionally, actively engage various stakeholders to support projects that involve multiple companies.
- Angaza is made up of a number of engineering teams who regularly jointly work on shared projects. The intern must actively participate in cross-team working groups aligned with his/her technical interests.
- Angaza technology empowers distributors to make life-changing products accessible and affordable to individuals in emerging markets, even those who live on less than $2 per day.
- Additionally, with affordable access to livelihood necessities like solar lights and clean cookstoves, people without access to credit or traditional banking services can start on a path to financial inclusion.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more internship opportunities.