Vodafone calls application for Commercial Law Internship in Italy.
Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor’s and Master’s students, which allows you to spend 6 months as an active member in one of our teams. After this experience, candidates will be able to relay complex information in a simple, clear, and concise way to senior management. They will gain independence in performing the tasks assigned, setting priorities, and achieving your goals. The Commercial Law Internship at Vodafone in Milan, Italy
- Support in legal research and advice to Business unit in launching new products and services (for ex. Internet of Things products) according to different retail channels with a focus on digital ones.
- Assist with drafting and revising of different kinds of Legal documentation (as Standard terms, Contract forms, Commercial Agreements, Services Agreements) on specific legal matters, namely contract review, IPR, antitrust, and consumer protection law.
- Support in commercial communication materials` clearance in accordance to regulatory and advertising self-regulation code.
- Management of the legal aspects of the company and any obligations.
- Manage consumer protection issues: law issues intellectual property and copyright, also interfacing with the business and regulatory
- Support the Legal commercial people in giving legal advice on.
- IPR issues (prior trademark searches, registration, and portfolio management.
- Support provided for litigation activities.
- Students in Law, with a specific focus related to civil, commercial law and consumer law, someone who also embraces new technologies and a continuous learning approach.
- Top academic performance.
- Proficient both in Italian and in English.
- International Experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical mind-set, high attention to detail, and desire to make improvements.
- Enthusiasm and motivation, fast learner, and team player.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varying levels of seniority.
Vodafone plc is a British multinational telecommunication conglomerate with headquarters in London and Newbury, Berkshire. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked 4th (behind China Mobile, Bharti Airtel, and Vodafone Idea) in the number of mobile customers (313 million) as of 2018. Overall, Vodafone owns and operates networks in 25 countries, and has partner networks in 47 further countries. Furthermore, Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.