Applications call for Design/Video Internship at UNDP in India
UNDP Accelerator Lab India seeks to contract an intern to assist the team in designing and generating social media collateral as well as video documentation of the team’s work. In addition to this, the intern will support the team in documenting the campaigns that it does, along with other communication needs.
The intern on this Design/Video Internship at UNDP in India will work under the overall guidance of the UNDP Accelerator Lab team to carry out the following tasks:
- Create engaging social media content, including graphics, Gifs, videos, stories, etc.
- Generate videos and testimonials from the work on-ground as well as other campaigns
- Write short scripts for videos and testimonials for events and campaigns.
- Work with the team to ideate and design communication collaterals
- Any other task as advised by the team
Applicants to Design/Video Internship at UNDP in India must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program (such as a master’s program, or higher).
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent).
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
Skills and Language
- Ability to generate design collaterals and videos with the quick turnaround time
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, and/or other tools used for graphic design or video production.
- Basic understanding of current affairs and interest in development challenges
- Experience in writing blogs, features, articles would be an asset.
- Good team player and ability to adapt to change in the work environment.
- Fluency in English, while understanding of Hindi is desirable.
Full position here