Intel Corporation, the American multinational corporation and technology company invites designer to participate in Internship Program in Vietnam.
The ideal candidate will be
- Designing content & visual for company’s internal event communication materials, including: printed communication materials (standee, banner), event announcement, social media, etc.
- Also, producing videos, from planning, drafting storyline to shoot & editing.
- Translating communications materials from English to Vietnamese & vice versa, on a frequent basis.
- Furthermore, supporting event management.
Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to participate in Designer Internship in Intel in Vietnam
- Must be in the 3rd or 4th year of bachelor’s degree in designing, communication or any related major.
- Able to work on graphic design, having video production experience with the proven portfolio is a plus.
- Similarly, the ability to work independently or as part of the team to produce high-quality outputs.
- Proficient in using design/ video editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effect).
- Must have a “can-do” attitude, be able to work under pressure & tight deadline as well as pay attention to details.
- Art Design, Communication, Social Sciences, Journalism majors are preferred.
- Furthermore, should be fluent in written communications, both English as well as Vietnamese.
Intel Corporation (commonly known as Intel and stylized as intel) is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world’s second-largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip manufacturer based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung Electronics and also is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Furthermore, intel ranked No. 46 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Here’s the official link to this opportunity.