Apply for European Union Blue Book Traineeship Programme. Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services, and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union.
Basically, the nature of the work will depend on the service/department trainees will be assigned to. They may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc. European Union Blue Book Traineeship Programme has two windows
- March to the end of July
- October to the end of February the following year
Examples of Role
- Attending and organizing meetings, working groups, and public hearings.
- Researching, drafting end editing documentation – including reports and consultations.
- Answering citizens’ inquiries and also supporting the management of projects.
Trainees must be
- An open-minded approach to European issues
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective
- A proactive attitude
Funding and Benefits
- The living allowance for the traineeship sessions in 2021 will be €1,229.32 per month.
- Visa costs and related medical fees will be reimbursed together with travel expenditures.
Subject to eligibility criteria, the traineeship is open to all EU citizens, regardless of age. A limited number of places are also allocated to non-EU nationals. Moreover, the European Union Traineeship program is open to university graduates who have
- Completed a standard 3-year higher education degree (180 credits), corresponding to a complete Bachelor’s cycle, or equivalent. Only if you have a certificate or official confirmation from your university that you have such a degree will you be eligible to apply.
- No prior work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks in any EU institution, body or agency, delegation, with Members of the European Parliament (MEPs), or Advocates General at the Court of Justice of the European Union (EUCJ).
- Avery good knowledge of languages.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here