Fatima Al-Fihri Open University calls application for Winter Internship 2020. It is an opportunity to spend 3 months of professional experience within the international team. Internships are available for the following positions
- Human Resources Officer
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Platform Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
The Winter Internship offers the following benefits
- No program fees
- Flexible work timing (between 6 to 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- An international work environment with various social program activities.
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Furthermore, the ability to work in a multicultural, multiethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University)
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European digital company. The university was established in 2016, and since then they have developed courses in various specialties with professors from well-ranked universities and experts from leading international organizations.
Interested applicants should apply online, before the 15th of August 2020. For more info or questions please contact at [email protected]