Beyti company announces Beyti Summer Internship Program for Y2019 that will be for 2 months July & August. Further, Beyti is one of the largest producers of milk, juice and yogurt in Egypt, targeting a market of 86 million consumers and catering to different consumer profiles. Beyti was established in 1998 with the acquisition of the largest commercial dairy farm in Egypt from the Saudi Group Dallah. Further, they are looking forward through this summer internship to select ambitious students. Additionally, recent graduates to explore their potentiality for future opportunities with Beyti in Operations, Commercial & Supporting Functions.
Additionally, Interns required Education Background as follows;
- Manufacturing Internship: Agriculture, Engineering Majored in (Mechanical, Industrial, Production, Electromechanical, Electrical). Which is, Located at the Plant.
- QPD internship: Chemistry, Science, Food Technology or Pharmacy majors. Located at the Head Office / Plant.
- Procurement internship: Engineering Majored in (Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electrical). Located at the Head Office.
- Business Transformation internship: Business Administration / Engineering. Located at the Head Office.
- Finance Internship: Finance/ Accounting majors. Located at the Head Office.
- Marketing internship: Business Administration/ Marketing major. Located at the Head Office.
- HR internship: Business/Commerce or any relevant majors. Located at the Head Office.
Furthermore, they provide for Plant Interns Accommodation & Transportation Daily from Alexandria to Nubaria, Weekly from Cairo to Nubaria.
- Firstly, It is fully funded
- Moreover, The company provides for Plant Interns Accommodation
- Also, Transportation Daily from Alexandria to Nubaria, Weekly from Cairo to Nubaria. Moreover, When applying please make sure of the following;-To select from the Employment Type Internship.-To select from the Job Role the function you want to intern in.
- Firstly, For newly Graduate Students: Graduated max. in 2018 or 2019.
- Secondly, For Undergraduate Students: Graduating in 2019/ 2020.
- In Addition to this, Grade: Minimum Good or equivalent to Good.
- Also, English fluency.
- Good Command of MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint).
- Extracurricular activities is a plus.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.