Applications are open for General Electric TA Operation Internship in China. The position will serve as a key member of a team of Sourcing Recruiters, Recruiters and Recruiting Specialists to acquire amazing talent for GE. Keys to success in this role include: Executing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, administration of processes, time management, and inspiring your team to greatness.
Candidate on this General Electric TA Operation Internship in China will
- Ensure day-to-day operational effectiveness and quality talent acquisition outcomes within specific functional areas, establishing a culture of shared success.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and candidates to schedule phone and in-person interviews, including coordinating travel and travel reimbursements for visiting candidates.
- Update job postings and candidate records in ATS and/or CRM, tracking all recruiting related activities.
- Coordinate end to end offer and onboarding processes, including background check and drug screens for GE full-time hires.
- Leverage various software tool and applications, distribute employment-related correspondence, and coordinate paperwork and data entry needs
- Deliver outstanding customer and candidate experiences.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 3 years demonstrated professional work experience.
- Possess excellent detail orientation and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, and proactively anticipate client needs.
- Capable of leveraging recruitment tools and technologies (ATS, CRM etc.) through end-to-end recruiting lifecycle.
- Sharing knowledge and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill.
- Building partnerships, using the trust created to provide effective relationships.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE will not sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future for this role.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Willing to work out of a GE office
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here