Applications are open for Google Technical Program Manager Internship Summer 2021 in Taiwan. This position will be responsible for managing a digitization project on manufacturing insights and projections, performing data analysis and reporting, and driving improvements using models. This position will involve working directly with Google’s suppliers in Asia as well as Google’s Operations team.
Candidates for Google Technical Program Manager Internship Summer 2021 will do the following tasks
- Program manage an exciting digitization project that enables Contract Manufacturers to build insights and delivery projections.
- Manage the tasks and milestones with the project team and stakeholders.
- Exercise technical judgment especially in analyzing big data, gap in technical requirement, and/or PCBA factory operations knowledge in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Support efforts in developing new machine learning or statistical models to improve scale, efficiency, cycle times, predictability, and on-time delivery.
- Maintain project metrics and communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Computer Science or another technical related field.
- Experience with SQL and/or Python scripting.
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience in analyzing big data using hypotheses or other techniques to find breakthrough insights.
- Familiar with printed circuit board assembly processes in Manufacturing.
- Familiar with Google TensorFlow, Big Query, Google Data Studio.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.