Graphic Designer Internship at United Nations Resident Coordinator System in Kuwait. The UN offers an exciting diverse and inclusive workplace. This internship provides a unique opportunity to work with colleagues of diverse backgrounds to solve a variety of problems. UN is seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join the Organization. If you are selected, you will join a global intern cohort and make a real impact by working on challenging and rewarding projects.
The UNRCO Kuwait internship is for three months with an opportunity for extension to no longer than six months, depending on the needs of the RCO Kuwait. The internship is unpaid and full-time while interns will work five days per week (35 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office where they are assigned.
The UN Resident Coordinator Office in Kuwait is seeking a passionate young person who is an innovative doer and thinker and interested in making a difference for a better world.
Within delegated authority, the Graphic Design intern may be responsible for the following duties:
- Designs layout for the United Nations Country Team social media channels.
- Helps to develop creative strategy.
- Creates graphically engaging presentations and materials to promote awareness on Sustainable Development Goals and the Kuwait-United Nations Strategic Partnership Framework communication.
- Presents visual concepts and ideas in a compelling and attractive manner.
- Participates in organizing and setting up for special events organized by the communication group including the UN Talks as necessary.
- Assists with data visualization through graphs and maps for promoting the work of Strategic Partnership Outcome Result Groups.
- Designs posters for outreach activities.
- Edits images and videos for outreach activities.
- Takes on other special projects as assigned.
Candidates for this Graphic Designer Internship at United Nations in Kuwait must have one of the following academic qualifications
- Enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) in Graphic Design, Media, Visual Arts and other related fields.
- Enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent) in Graphic Design, Media, Visual Arts and other related fields.
In addition, the candidate must:
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the UN Charter.
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here