Globally renowned consumer brand, PepsiCo proudly announces internship position open at its Human Resource department. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. PepsiCo’s collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Hence with internship programs, PepsiCo explores the unique perspective, curiosity, ingenuity, and drive of the interns to make an impact on a global scale.
Moreover, PepsiCo invites HR intern to work with the HR Business Partner team to support the people agenda for the Global Research & Development organization.
What does a Human Resource Intern do at Pepsico?
Human Resource Interns have a responsibility to work within the HR department and support its activities. Furthermore, an HR intern will:
- Provide support to the performance management process
- Partner with the HR Business Partners on tracking and reporting
- Assist in data gathering and validation
- Support annual HR processes
- Support hiring managers in posting roles
- Manage and maintain recruitment tracker and organizational chart
- Conduct exit interviews and provide exiting employee & manager with proper paperwork
What skills should a Human Resource Intern have?
The Human Resource Intern should at least meet the criteria set by PepsiCo which includes:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program and working toward a degree in Human Resources, I/O Psychology, or a related field
- Must be able to work 4 days per week during the summer and 3-4 days during the school year
- Excellent PC Skills – experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrate organization skills and ability to work independently
- Past corporate work experiences preferred
How to apply for Human Resource Internship?
To apply for a Human Resource Internship at PepsiCo, at first, you will need to find the position that you want to work at PepsiCo. Internship positions will require you to meet the minimum eligibility. Also, it will state the desired criteria to secure the internship. So, to become a Human Resource Intern at PepsiCo, you must meet these requirements as these internships are highly competitive.
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for a PepsiCo Internship:
- Step 1: Assess your need for an internship. Also, be sure that your university has a provision for the internship.
- Step 2: Go to the job site and check for the available internship position at PepsiCo, which in this case Human Resource Internship.
- Step 3: Check for the details, and see if you meet the PepsiCo requirements for internship for the desired position.
- Step 4: Apply directly from the site, once you are sure that you meet the internship requirements.
- Step 5: Fill out details and provide a recent CV and other relevant documentation while making an online application.
- Step 6: Double-Check your application and be sure that everything is in order. Submit your application and wait for the callback.