IBM Digital Nation Africa is a cloud-based learning and innovation platform, providing digital competency and nurturing innovation. IBM D-NA curriculum content is designed for the following audiences:
- Explorer: People keen on learning about the new emerging technologies
- Innovator: Designed to help accelerate innovation and enable would-be innovators to bring their ideas to life
- New Collar: For those who want to align their skills to the requirements of the job market and seek better employment opportunities
What will the Digital Nation Africa Intern do?
IBM Digital Nation Africa interns will promote the program to youth in Kenya & other East African in universities, communities, colleges, and schools. Further, the interns will present IBM D-NA to a large number of audiences with ease and confidence, be enthusiastic and outgoing.
Qualifications for IBM Internship:
- Individuals who are familiar with D-NA. Have digital badges from D-NA.
- Individuals with a demonstrable interest in technology, technically competent
- Enthusiastic, with lots of energy, willing to travel within and outside the country
- Moreover, working odd hours
- Familiar with and active on social media
- Can express themselves confidently in writing as well as verbally in both Kiswahili, English and can have a conversation in Sheng if required.
- Also, Willing to bring creative ideas to promote D-NA usage.
- Further, Uphold IBM values.
How to apply for IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship?
Applying for Digital Nation Africa Internship at IBM is an easy process. You can become an IBM intern by simply dropping off a CV for the position you have your eye on. Further, the internship position doesn’t require you to have prior working experience. Hence, you may apply if you meet the above criteria.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial to guide you through the application process for a D-NA Internships at IBM:
- First, you will need to search for an internship position (Quantum Research Internship in this case) at IBM Career Site.
- Next, you will require an outstanding resume. So dress your resume to impress.
- After you find an internship position you wish to apply for, you can do so by applying online. Making online application at Microsoft will need you to provide your personal information.
- Upload your CV, and relevant documentation (work experience if possible)
- Submit your application and you are good to go.