Apply for the Internship – Country Analysis at ICC in Netherlands. The deadline for the application is 31st December 2020.
Organization: International Criminal Court (ICC)
The intern must provide the following documents
- A completed ‘Duties and Responsibilities Form’ (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Also, motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- Additionally, two reference letters (one academic).
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Similarly, scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
- Furthermore, one short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court (maximum of 750 words, single spaced, type written).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Media and news monitoring as well as targeted research and information collection from open source including social media;
- Also, assist in collection and collation of specific open source information on trends, risks, perceptions and developments of relevance for the implementation of Registry objectives in ICC situation and non-situation countries;
- Additionally, assist in drafting reports and preparing presentations on assigned topics;
- Conduct general administration tasks;
- Also, any other tasks as entrusted by supervisor
- The internship will take place entirely in the HQ and aims at supporting the Country Analysis Unit in its tasks.
Education: All Candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of their studies in political science, international relations, security management or other relevant field. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Experience: Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers. Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers therefore; practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. Practical experience in one or more of the following areas may be considered an asset:
- Open source monitoring;
- Also, countries affected by armed conflicts;
- Information research and analysis;
- Similarly, security and risk management.
However, such working experience should not exceed 3 (three) years.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.