The American multinational company, Protector & Gamble Company calls undergraduate students to participate in IT Internships in African nations Nigeria. The intern will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an undergraduate trainee, initially as a Process Engineer in Utility/Engineering department and works at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan in 6 Months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. Moreover, the incumbent will be a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running efficiently.
The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. In addition to that, the program provides an opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
What does the program?
These IT Internships for Undergraduate in Nigeria is an excellent and outstanding opportunity to achieve a meaningful learning experience at P&G with growing levels of technical and leadership skills. Basically, the program offers industry-leading learning and development opportunities which will allow the intern to succeed in your career and face new challenges daily growing your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
- The ownership of your role from the beginning, and responsibilities that own, leads and drives on their own from day 1.
- Opportunity to work with hardworking people and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees.
- Multifaceted and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements.
- A platform for continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole.
- High-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values, and Purpose are paramount.
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams as well as exciting work experience and employee engagement programs.
- An engineering undergraduate student in Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
- Analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost-saving improvements.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individuals with different personalities. Moreover, previous people management experience is a plus.
- Furthermore, an ability to master the principles of the mechanical/electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep proficiency of process/systems control, programming and automation.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY