Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is where business, technology, and innovation intersect, helping Johnson & Johnson meet the most critical health care needs around the world. Hence, Johnson & Johnson invites application for Digital Data Analyst Internship. The Interns will get to learn about technology, design thinking, agile, and apply them to help JJT deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities to consumers, patients, nurses, and doctors.
Moreover, you will be part of a dynamic internship class based in the state-of-the-art Asia Pacific Headquarter in Singapore. Further, Johnson and Johnson Internship are structured and includes tailored learning sessions, coaching from mentor and supervisor, and exposure to senior management.
What will Johnson & Johnson Digital Data Analyst Intern do?
You will be assigned to Johnson & Johnson Vision APAC Business Technology group as Digital Data Analyst. Moreover, you will have opportunities to learn and work in meaningful projects in Digital and Data Analytics space that will address real business needs.
The Digital Data Analyst Internship include interns:
- Working in a cross-functional team to identify personas, map user journeys, and develop wireframe and user stories.
- Uncovering, analyzing and converting raw data into actionable business insights.
- Producing written and verbal status updates, progress report, and documentation to provide key stakeholders, business partners, and management visibility to key technology initiatives.
- Contributing ideas and development effort for web and mobile development together with the Scrum team.
- Analyzing the current digital approach through SWOT analysis and propose a technical solution for improvement.
- Bringing in/learning new technology and get your hands dirty with proof of concept.
- Mapping out the current processes in Digital/Analytics space and working on it for better user experience.
- Developing your storytelling skill through the business presentation with the senior leadership team.
What Qualifications do you require for Johnson & Johnson Internship?
The Johnson & Johnson intern will at least:
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Computing, Information Systems or a Technology-related course.
- Be available full-time for a period of minimum 20 weeks, starting at 16 August 2019 latest.
- Likewise, have Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 4.0 or above (preferred).
- Demonstrate leadership skills and business acumen.
- Further, have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The initiative, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn in a dynamic environment.
- Also, have a passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions.
- Have relevant internship experience (preferred).
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the Internship assignment is located
- Proven expertise in spreadsheet modeling with MS Excel and presenting with MS PowerPoint.
- Able to speak and write in Mandarin – Required to engage Mandarin speaking teams.
How To apply for the Internship?
The application process for Johnson & Johnson internship requires applicants to meet the qualification level set by the organization. Moreover, the application process is online and hence, applicants will require to make digital submission of their application form. The interns will require to submit a recent CV as well as a covering letter to apply for the internship.
Further, the applicants must demonstrate an excellent academic standing in order to receive the internship opportunity. Also, the interns must demonstrate proof of current enrollment at university.