Kodak Marketing internship include providing support, evaluation, and development of a proposal to improve the KSD CRM database. Further, the KSD Marketing Intern will focus on an 8-week project that will evaluate and recommend ways in which the KSD marketing team can improve customer database to drive improved communications, promotions and sales generation activities.
What does a Marketing Intern do?
Kodak Marketing Internship role will require an evaluation of existing database and recent campaigns as well as hold interviews internal stockholders to identify key needs for improvement. Once needs and concerns are outlined and reviewed the role will evaluate resources, programs, partnerships, clean-up opportunities and tactics that can be formed into a recommendation for future CRM development and enhancements.
What skills should a Kodak Marketing Intern have?
With an obligation to the Kodak CRM development team, the marketing intern will require the following skills to support the team:
- Currently enrolled in a Business/Marketing program at a college level.
- Understand high-level direction and is self-directed to drive needed tasks, improvements and activities.
- Excellent Organizational/multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to present and communicate in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to take complex ideas and digest into simple and easy to understand programs and processes.
- Thinks strategically and can formulate clear recommendations.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively, and participate, within a strong team environment.
- Excellent verbal, listening as well as written communications skills.
- Takes criticism as constructive feedback well.
- Ability to think through problems in a clear, concise and ethical manner.
- Works in a productive and respectful manner with co-workers.
- Also, maintains high personal and moral standards in judgment and decision making.
How to apply for Kodak Internship?
To apply for a Marketing Internship at Kodak, at first, you will need to find the position that you want to work at Kodak. Internship positions will require you to meet the minimum eligibility. Also, it will state the desired criteria to secure the internship. So, to become a Marketing intern at Kodak, you must meet these requirements as these internships are highly competitive.
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for a Kodak Internship:
- Step 1: Assess your need for an internship. Also, be sure that your university has a provision for the internship.
- Step 2: Go to the job site and check for the available internship position at Kodak, which in this case Marketing Internship.
- Step 3: Check for the details, and see if you meet the Kodak requirements for internship for the desired position.
- Step 4: Apply directly from the site, once you are sure that you meet the internship requirements.
- Step 5: Fill out details and provide a recent CV and other relevant documentation while making an online application.
- Step 6: Double-Check your application and be sure that everything is in order. Submit your application and wait for the callback.