Applications are now open for Launches Program Manager Internship (MBA) at Facebook 2020. The Facebook Product Support Operations New Product Launches Team provides project management support that bridges the gap between Product, Policy, Engineering, and Community Operations to address some of Facebook’s most complex cross-functional projects.
The Launches Program Manager leads a subset of our new product portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, execution-minded professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust within all levels of the organization. Further, they will have demonstrated the ability to coordinate with cross-functional leads on mission-critical operational issues spanning policy, product, user operations, engineering, and other interdependent teams. Also, this person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
- Lead large, complex, cross-functional programs within Facebook and with external partners to enhance the creation of new product experience that further marketing and business goals. Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project.
- Advocate for the Facebook community and various Community Operations teams in discussions with Product and Engineering.
- Apply solid judgment regarding support needs across multiple competing priorities.
- Similarly, engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that development and operational readiness requirements are understood and implemented.
- Likewise, develop and apply a broad understanding across all facets of operations, including community support processes, market teams, outsourcing, reporting & analytics, workforce management, etc.
- Similarly, manage ramp readiness with internal teams as well as external partners (i.e. developer infrastructure/global markets/capacity readiness and transition plans).
- Also, communicate proactively to cross-functional partners, prepare formal recurring communications, and present to people at all levels of the organization.
- Monitor post-launch impact to assess the effectiveness of support.
- Further, continually refine best practices for efficient and scalable end-to-end frameworks for launch process management.
- Potential travel internationally.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be currently a full-time, degree-seeking program and in the process of obtaining an MBA degree.
- Similarly, 3+ years of experience in project management, management consulting, or a similar strategic role.
- BA/BS degree or international equivalent.
- Experience leading global projects.
- Demonstrated experience keeping up with deadlines under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Experience in a rapidly changing tech or startup environment.
- Experience in direct consumer support operations.
- SQL/data experience.
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship/co-op
How to apply for Launches Program Manager Internship (MBA) at Facebook?
All applicants apply online through the official website. Further, they must fill and submit an online form along with a resume, cover letter, and official transcript.