L’Oreal invites application for Human Resource Internship in the USA. This role is a 12-month administrative internship supporting the Human Resources Information technology, Corporate team for L’Oréal USA. The Intern will liaise with various areas of the business to support HR generalist and transversal talent activities for the group. Throughout the internship, you will be working with multiple HRIS and reporting systems while experiencing hands-on HR generalist tasks.
Internship Job Responsibilities:
HR Generalist Support
- Assist with full generalist support for the HR IT team ranging from recruitment, employee relations, reporting, etc.
- Support team with internship recruitment for IT Internship program as well as ad-hoc requests for administrative interns throughout corporate groups.
- Manage all workflows for EEs on the team (terms, new hires, moves, etc.)
- Support logistics and events for IT Summer Internship Program
- Support logistics and events for IT Management Development Program
- Assist team with the preparation of materials and binders for Talent Meetings/Salary Review Process
- Assist with running and updating organizational charts for client groups, as needed
- Manage employee relations initiatives such as sympathy/bereavement gifts, birthday cards, etc.
- Responsible for Corporate employee files and documentation to ensure accurate and complete employee records. Follow-up as needed.
- Manage the onboarding process including background checks and creating files, as needed
- Records management including, termination files, I-9 documentation, non-compete, etc.
- Run ad-hoc reports for the Americas zone as needed
- Support VP with daily calendar scheduling and maintenance, monthly travel & expense reporting, preparing meeting presentations, etc.
- Likewise, Support team with various administrative tasks, as needed (conference room booking, event coordination, etc.)
- Further, Support team with maintaining/running monthly reports and dashboards
- Also, Work on any additional projects with the Americas IT team as needed.
- Eligible candidates must be enrolled in senior year of college or within 12 months of graduation from a four-year undergraduate college or university with educational history continuous and no breaks greater than five months between diploma/degrees received.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Likewise, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
- Further, Prior internship or office experience preferred
- Moreover, Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Also, Flexibility to commute back and forth to NY/NJ to attend meetings, events, etc.
How To Apply
Applicants may submit their candidature for the L’Oreal Human Resource Internship online. Further, applicants will require to submit their most updated CV as well as a covering letter. Online applications for HR Internship at L’Oreal may be found here.