Machine Learning Internship at Apple in the United States
Apple Inc calls application for Machine Learning / AI – Engineering & Research Internship in California, United States of America. Apple is seeking highly qualified people for the position of AI/ML Engineer and AI/ML Researcher. The team pursues research & development in the areas of machine learning (ML) with particular focus on deep learning (DL), computer vision (CV), natural language processing (NLP), information retrieval (IR), and reinforcement learning (RL). As a member of the team, you will work on some of the most challenging technical problems, develop new ML solutions that will impact future Apple products, and collaborate with the best product teams to integrate your ideas into products.
Description of Duties
The candidate at this Machine Learning Internship at Apple in the United States will do the following tasks
- Research and develop innovative ML strategies for challenging problems that will affect future Apple products.
- Collaborate with broader teams across Apple to transfer AI/ML solutions.
- Have opportunities to provide technical mentorship and guidance and prepare technical reports for publication and conference talks.
- In-depth expertise in deep learning (DL) and statistical machine learning (ML).
- Expertise in one or more of CV, NLP, RL, IR, search and speech, optimization, time series, generative models, signals, pattern recognition fields, and/or computer graphics fields.
- Strong publication record demonstrating innovative research.
- Good presentation skills.
- Passionate about building extraordinary products.
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Python, C/C++, CUDA or other GPGPU is a plus.
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks.
- Expected to perform well in a fast-paced environment, to execute on the tasks assigned, to meet the production deadlines and, at the same time, to explore independently new innovative ideas that can improve and transform the product experience of Apple customers
- Be able to deliver ML technologies aligned with the core values of Apple, ensuring the highest standards of quality, scientific rigor, innovation, and respect for user privacy.
- Creative, collaborative, and product-focused.
- Self-motivated, excellent problem solver, a go-getter.
- Quick to build relationships and work well with change and ambiguity.
- Strong programming skills with tried experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions.
Apple Inc. is the multinational technology company headquarters in Cupertino, California. Basically, it designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of electronics like smartphones, computers, etc. In addition to that, it is one of the most reputed and biggest companies in the world. An iPhone is one of the most successful products of the company.