Adobe calls application for Product Marketing MBA Internship in the United States of America.
Candidates who undertake this MBA internship in Adobe will be doing the following duties in the Adobe San Jose, United States
- Supporting the product marketing team in day-to-day functions and strategic planning
- Working with Adobe marketing, communications, and creative teams to develop a proposed launch plan and materials for services
- Also, understanding of B2B customer needs wants, and behaviors.
- Excited about working on cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment. Similarly, exceptional project management, communication, and writing skills.
- Flexible and also comfortable working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment within the larger Adobe ecosystem.
- Furthermore, a fast learner with the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels.
In order to apply, candidates must have the following qualifications
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree, graduating between Dec 2020-Aug 2021. In addition to that, marketing campaign experience, experience in B2B Marketing preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships and interact will all levels of management.
- Exceptional written and presentation skills to advocate for campaign needs and budget.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as solid project management experience. Furthermore, experience with Account-Based Marketing a plus.
- Ability to communicate with and manage cross-department relationships.
- Works efficiently both independently and in a team setting as well as proactively identifies areas of importance and makes prioritization decisions to make effective use of time and resources.
- Furthermore, great multi-tasking skills.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. The company has a headquarter in San Jose, California.