Microsoft calls for Internship Opportunities for MBA Students: Marketing in Summer 2022 in Washington, United States of America. The intern will have three major roles: Marketing Communications Managers, Partner/Channel Marketing Manager, and Product Marketing Manager.
Brief of Responsibilities
Interns on this MBA Internship at Microsoft will the following responsibilities
- Marketing Communications Manager: As a marketing communications manager, you will manage annual marketing communications priorities and success metrics. You will direct priorities for events and media, public and analyst relations. The intern will oversee the production and deployment of advertising and drive the strategy and execution of digital and social media. You will also determine the optimal mix of engagement vehicles for your product, service, or geography. Furthermore, you’ll need to be a strategic thinker to ensure execution, risks, and global alignment are optimal.
- Partner/Channel Marketing Manager: This role bridges internal and external stakeholders to develop and drive channel marketing plans. You will engage directly with partners to drive execution, hold partners accountable for meeting business results, and adapt plans and investments accordingly.
- Product Marketing Manager: You play a role throughout the marketing cycle: from positioning, messaging and storytelling to determining and orchestrating global launch plans and identifying market research needs. You also own monitoring our competition and building competitive positioning and response plans.
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree with at least one quarter/semester to complete after internship.
- Demonstrated interest in the evolving craft of marketing.
- Proven aptitude for seeking creative solutions to multi-faceted problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence, inspire, and lead from any role.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here