Marvel Televisions is offering internship position at its Original Programming team for the upcoming Fall 2019 semester. The Original Programming Department includes 3 departments; development, production, and post-production process of all our live-action slate. The internship will start in September – December with flexibility as needed based on academic calendars.
What will the Original Programming Intern do at Marvel Television?
The Marvel intern will require to perform several responsibilities, some of which include:
- Read, evaluate and analyze incoming submissions (script coverage).
- Further, assist with the creation of production shooting schedules and character breakdowns.
- Create as well as maintain department-specific spreadsheets, manuals, and presentations.
- Likewise, maintain the department comic library through categorizing and organizing new comics.
- High-level professional correspondence, emails, and agendas.
- Also, attend pre-production, production and post-production meetings.
What do you need to for Original Programming Internship?
- Appropriate phone and office etiquette and writing skills (grammar, spelling).
- Further, possess detailed follow-through skills.
- Additionally, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint is a plus.
- Interest in Television Development, Production and/or Post-Production is a plus.
- Eager to learn.
- Privacy and confidentiality is a must.
- Also, two to three day per week commitment.
Further, Marvel prefers the prospective intern for Original Programming internship have
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs, and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- The cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during the internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program by arrival date
- Junior, Senior Undergraduate Program student status by arrival date is preferable.
Who is eligible for the Original Programming Internship?
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program
- At least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
How to apply for the Marvel Television Internship?
To apply for the Original programming Internship at the Marvel Television, the applicants must be available for the internship period from September to December 2019. Prospective candidates may apply for internship online. While applying, the interns must provide the necessary proof of university enrollment as well as submit a Resume.
Here is a step-by-step procedure to guide you through the application process for the Marvel Television Internship:
- At first, you will need to search for an internship position (Original Programming in this case) at Disney Career Site.
- Next, you will require an outstanding resume. So dress your resume to impress.
- After you find an internship position you wish to apply for, you can do so by applying online. Making online application at Marvel will need you to provide your personal information.
- Upload your CV, and relevant documentation (work experience if possible)
- Submit your application and you are good to go.