Applications are now open for the Paid Product Development Intern (TAG) at Nestle. You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, TollHouse, Lean Cuisine, DiGiorno and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across their organization, they’re rebuilding a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight their consumers every single day!
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than they are today. You are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to their consumers and your peers. They’re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and start their journey of growth!
If you’re a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness and pursue your career with Nestlé USA.
Benefits of Paid Product Development Intern (TAG) at Nestle
At Neste, the interns will get the following benefits:
- Nestlé offers a paid summer internship in its Technical Applications Group.
- Their product development team leads all aspects of the entire development process, from design to manufacturing.
- Interns are given real-life responsibilities through involvement in various activities, initiatives and the chance to lead their own projects. The projects will vary in complexity and provide good exposure to a wide range of activities performed by their product developers.
- They give students the opportunity to assist in the development and industrialization of new or reformulated products, quality improvements and cost optimization.
- These individuals will provide technical assistance to various internal departments to support business goals and will interact with Nestlé factory staff, internal customers as well as external vendors.
- In addition, there may be opportunities for factory visits, factory or pilot plant testing, protocol development, cooking with their culinary team, and vendor presentations
- Development of a new product, or reformulation of an existing product, that meets the specified guardrails with the goal of delighting the consumer.
- Reformulation of a product(s) as needed to increase productivity/deliver cost savings, ensure supply or address consumer complaints.
- Department initiative aimed at improving efficiency and consistency in systems, storage, information flow, information accessibility, etc.
- Must be pursuing a BS or MS degree program in Food Science, Food Engineering, Bakery Science, Chemical Engineering,
- Graduation from Bachelor’s degree by Spring 2022
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Willing to relocate if necessary for the assignment
- Willing to travel to factory locations throughout the nation as needed
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
Knowledge and Skills:
- Analytical skills for data tracking and results analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills and a continuous improvement mindset
- Presentation creation and delivery skills
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate outstanding learning capabilities
- Ability to deliver results on challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high performing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
All applicants apply online through the company’s official website. Also, they need to fill and submit an online application form along with a resume.