Save the Children announces the call for paid Digital internship for the fall 2019 session. The intern will provide support on digital projects as defined and supported by the Senior Director of Web Production and Development. Further, the intern will assist the Digital team during the high workload expected around year-end with a variety of projects.
What will the Fall Digital intern do at Save the Children?
The Fall Digital intern will have several responsibilities at Save the children. Moreover, the interns will assist in:
- Creating and posting press releases
- Further, assist the web team in making website updates
- Auditing the website for errors, UX issues, outdated content, emergency-related content
- Setting up registration forms for our fall and winter events
- Also, testing and QA of donation forms, new campaign launches, sponsorship-related content
- Other digital projects as needed
What do you need for the Humanitarian Disaster Response Internship?
To apply for the Paid Save the Children fall internship, the candidates must meet the minimum requirement as:
- Actively enrolled in an undergraduate program or within 6 months of having graduated from a program, with a preference for Digital marketing or computer science field of study
- Strong analytical skills
- Further, computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as a team member
- Well developed communication skills across all cultures, both written as well as verbal
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent organizational skills as well as problem-solving skills
- Currently eligible to work in the U.S.
Why Internship at Save the Children?
- Structured learning and development program
- Meaningful work under the direct supervision of an experienced Save the Children staff member
- Highly collaborative as well as innovative teams
- Further, a networking program with managers across the organization
- Flexible schedule
- A family-friendly work environment
- Also, the knowledge that the work you are supporting is changing the lives of children all around the world
How to apply for Save the Children Internship?
Prospective Interns may apply for the paid Save the Children Fall Internship by completing and submitting the online application form. Further, interns will require to provide necessary documents which include a CV; cover letter, letter of recommendation as well as proof of enrollment at university.