Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. P&G invites internship application for Sales Management in Brazil. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category Management & Business Analysis.
As a part of Sales Management Internship in Brazil, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities from your supervisor at P&G as of day one. You are in charge of maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
What kind of Sales Management internship projects you can expect:
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. Also, you will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Further, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, a real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
What does your Internship in Brazil Entail:
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories, and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
We P&G Sales Management Intern Looks Like:
- Is a top talented student that will be graduating between Dec 2020 and July 2021
- Likewise, Is strategic and has fearless leadership skills
- Strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset especially during issues
- Also, Has the ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Are proficient/fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Similarly, Have the ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- Take the initiative and show flexibility
How To Apply
To apply for the P&G Sales Management Internship, first, you must meet all the criteria set by P&G. Once you are sure you are eligible for the internship position at P&G in Brazil, you may apply online. You will require to submit an online application form along with your updated CV.
You may log in at P&G site here. If you are a new user, you will require to create an account to continue the internship process at P&G.