Apply for Prevention and Compliance Internship at Asian Development Bank in Manila, Philippines. The Prevention and Compliance Internship at Asian Development Bank will be 8 weeks long starting in January 2022 with a topic of “Research and analysis on internal processes and other integrity review functions to enhance the Proactive Integrity Reviews (PIR) Manual.”
Candidate on this Prevention and Compliance Internship at Asian Development Bank will do the
- Understand and analyze the past and present workflows of proactive integrity reviews (PIR), special PIRs, follow-up reviews, and Integrity Risk Management Review (IRMR).
- Conduct research on industry best practices to identify processes, reports, and templates used by similar integrity review or audit functions.
- Perform a gap analysis to highlight areas for PIR Team enhancements for incorporation into the PIR Manual
- Gap analysis report containing identified gaps, areas for enhancements, and recommendations on the review processes to be incorporated in the PIR Manual.
- Research paper or report on findings and recommendations on how the PIR and other relevant policies and procedures would be improved, based on best practices or processes of other similar organizations.
- Knowledge sharing and internal learning event/s on the enhanced PIR processes and related policies.
Applicants must have the following requirements for this Prevention and Compliance Internship at Asian Development Bank
- Currently enrolled in a Masters’s or Ph.D. program in Law, Business Analytics, Accounting, Finance, or related audit fields.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Interest in the fields of compliance, anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism, customer due diligence, investigations, law, or related fields, will be favorably considered.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, including the ability to clearly and concisely prepare, present, discuss issues, findings, and recommendations.
- Demonstrated teamwork (works effectively with diverse colleagues in own unit and other divisions and departments).
- Demonstrated facilitation and knowledge sharing skills; builds networks with others for the effective communication and exchange of knowledge and ideas.
Applicants must upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of enrollment to a Masters’s or Ph.D. program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you have enrollment during the intended period of assignment.
- Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question.
- Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
- Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development bank with headquarters in the Ortigas Center located in the city of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines. The company also maintains 31 field offices around the world to promote social and economic development in Asia. The bank admits the members of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP, formerly the Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East or ECAFE) and non-regional developed countries. From 31 members at its establishment, ADB now has 68 members.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Reach us here