Program Management Internship at Microsoft. Apply for Internship Opportunities for MBA Students – Program Management (Summer 2022) in the United States of America. Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available program manager roles, depending on education level and/or location. To be eligible for an internship position, you need to have full-time enrollment as a student majoring in an applicable field.
Program Managers will have a focus on improving the technology solutions. They will
- Work collaboratively with teammates to ensure our products exceed customer expectations.
- Communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data driven approach.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
- As a Program Manager, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
Candidates must have the following qualifications for this Program Management Internship at Microsoft
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field and/or 3-5 years related experience in relevant fields eg: engineering, business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance – Pursuing an MBA with a minimum of one semester or term to complete after finishing an internship.
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- Some experience building software beyond the classroom environment like an internship or related experience for customers strongly preferred.
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners and customers, including those in the c-suite.
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end users to senior management/executives
- Display skills in planning and project management.
- Demonstrated ability in discerning and addressing relevant challenges to delivery.
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Highly analytical – ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience.
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here