Are you an undergraduate who demonstrates a strong academic record? Eager to try yourself in a dynamic customer-facing role in the high-tech industry? Looking to get a lot of practical experience in supporting cutting-edge solutions from a market leader? Then, the Service Desk Engineering Internship is just for you.
It is an exciting opportunity to join an energized and enthusiastic Service Desk Team that provides support for Adobe Digital Marketing solutions. As a Service Desk Intern, your primary function would be to triage, prioritize and quickly connect our customers to the best available resource to resolve their issues.
Further, Adobe will offer the selected interns the option to complete an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification exam as well as access learning materials. Leave your internship with an additional qualification fully funded by Adobe!
What you’ll do as a Service Desk Engineering Intern?
As a Service Desk Engineering Intern, you will be a part of an Enterprise-grade Global Service Desk team. Further, you will assist the Service Desk team with its works that include:
- Triage and resolve Incidents and Service Requests coming from various channels such as phone, chat or web portal.
- Prioritize customer urgency as well as issues priority
- Search and reuse information gained from our internal information repositories
- Log all incidents and requests into our case management system
- LikeiwiseAccurately document all customer interactions in a case management system
- Further, Create positive experiences through effective and clear communications, appropriate sense of urgency and respect for our customers’ time and effort.
- Also, Review processes and workflows and implement meaningful improvements.
- Author solution articles as well as procedures.
For the Service Desk Engineering Internship, you will need:
- To have a passion for making use of technology to solve complex business problems:
- Have prior experience with Adobe products
- Experience working on technical projects
- Ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Able to work under pressure and challenging environment.
- Demeanor to taking responsibility when things go wrong
- Capability to work in a team
- Must be part way through their Undergraduate degree.
- Also, French or German language skills are advantageous.
How to apply for Adobe Internship?
Becoming an Adobe Intern is a wonderful opportunity to discover and excel in your feats. Service Desk Engineering intern is available at Adobe. To apply for the internship position applicants will need to submit their CV along with the relevant documentation.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial to guide you through the application process for a Service Desk Engineering at Adobe:
- First, you will need to search for an internship position (Service Desk Engineering Intern in this case) at Adobe Career Site.
- Next, you will require an outstanding resume. So dress your resume to impress.
- After you find an internship position you wish to apply for, you can do so by applying online. Making online application at Adobe will need you to provide your personal information.
- Upload your CV, and relevant documentation (work experience if possible)
- Submit your application and you are good to go.