With Standard Bank Group Learnerships, you can grow, progress, and take ownership of your tomorrow…and leave a legacy for generations to come.
Earning while you learn, you’ll be supported to develop your skills and reach your goals – and be inspired to work towards better.
You can choose from a number of leadership, offering between 12 to 24 months of fixed-term employment.
Benefits from Standard Bank Group Learnerships
- Fixed-term employment with the bank for 12/18/24 months (depending on the programme)
- Also, Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards as well as benefits
- SAQA accredited qualification
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
- In addition, Coaching/mentoring
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Also, Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- In addition, Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Moreover, not be registered for any other learnerships
- Group-wide Learnerships
- Wholesale Banking Learnerships
- Consumer and High Net Worth Learnerships
- Client Solutions Learnerships
- Corporate Functions Learnerships
- Engineering Learnerships
- Technology and Operations Learnerships
Click here to apply!