Applications are now open for the Summer 2020 Machine Learning Engineer Internship at Samsung. Samsung is building a new, forward-looking AI Research lab located in New York, NY. It will conduct fundamental research at the intersection of AI, robotics, and neuroscience.
Their team is composed of world experts who collaborate with leading academic groups to create both innovative theories and state-of-the-art technological demonstrations that engender pioneering products and applications for Samsung Electronics over both long and short time scales. Furthermore, they are currently seeking individuals who share their passion and motivation to advance fundamental science and create revolutionary technological prototypes. Also, team members will have the intellectual freedom to cultivate their research roots by partnering with universities and publishing in leading scientific conferences and journals.
Benefits and Perks of working at Samsung
- Health Benefits: Interns working 30 hours or more per week
- Summer Outings and Commuter Benefits: Access to bike, carpool and bus programs
- Relocation Assistance: Also, no matter which part of the world you are, they invite you to join them and will assist you in transitioning smoothly to the new work and living environment.
What will the Machine Learning Engineer Interns do at Samsung?
As a Machine Learning Intern at Samsung, Interns will:
- work in the Samsung AI Center which works on projects in reinforcement learning, computer vision, robot learning, multimodal sensory processing, 3D reconstruction
- similarly, interns will develop and test algorithms to solve problems in these areas, working closely with Research Engineers and Research Scientists to conduct state-of-the-art machine learning research.
- likewise, have significant ownership and independence in project selection and direction
- also, will contribute directly to the ongoing long-term projects at the Center.
Qualificants and Requirements
- Candidates must be pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience with designing, developing and testing machine learning algorithms.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following:
- C, C++, Python, and/or functional programming languages.
- Similarly, good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Also, motivation to learn and expand knowledge of AI and machine learning.
How to apply for Summer 2020 Machine Learning Engineer Internship at Samsung?
All applicants apply online through the official website. Further, they will need need to fill and submit the online application form along with other documents.