The British multinational telecommunication conglomerate company Vodafone invites candidates to apply for the 12 weeks long 2020 UK Summer Internship in London. The intern will get the following benefits from this Business Explore Internship Programme
- Working for a global organization.
- Exposure across the entire create/sell/build/run functions and also how they work together to successfully deliver solutions to enterprise customers
- Accountability from day one and the opportunity to be involved in work which builds our digital future
- Opportunity to be a part of a large community of Explore Interns as well as other lots of extensive learning opportunities
- Charity leave of 3 days.
What does the program offer?
- Opportunity to gain exposure to the exciting world of B2B sales as well as building your understanding of the digital world.
- Commercial experience and agile project management as well as constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries.
- Investment in your digital, sales & professional development.
- The chance to learn from industry-leading sales professionals and to explore whether a career path in sales is your calling.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to participate in the Summer Internship at Vodafone in London
- Candidate must be in the 2nd year of a 3 year program or 3rd year of a 4 year program and be able to take on a full 12 week placement in this coming summer.
- Proficient in English as well as international mind-set and interest in global business.
- Demonstrate creativity, resilience, and adaptability. Similarly, intellectual curiosity and hunger for development.
- Customer-focused and commercial savviness.
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital.
- Strong academic performance.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Vodafone plc is a British multinational telecommunication conglomerate with headquarters in London and Newbury, Berkshire. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked 4th (behind China Mobile, Bharti Airtel, and Vodafone Idea) in the number of mobile customers (313 million) as of 2018. Overall, Vodafone owns and operates networks in 25 countries, and has partner networks in 47 further countries. Furthermore, Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.