Unscripted Content Intern is available at The Walt Disney Company for the Fall Internship Program 2019. The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a new, global business segment for the company. Its mission is to provide consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services – ESPN+, the Disney SVOD service coming in 2019 and its ownership stake in Hulu — alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
What will the Unscripted Content Intern do?
- Maintaining tracking grids of project updates across feature film, scripted television, non-scripted television, and short form projects through constant communication with key Disney stakeholders
- Likewise, supporting departmental projects as needed including preparing PowerPoint presentations, internal grids, and additional research assignments
- Reading the incoming script and book submissions and providing thoughtful feedback and evaluation for the team to consider
- Further, helping to identify new creative opportunities (new writers, books, short films, articles, etc) for the department to pursue
- Tracking the competitive landscape across television and film, responsible for updating writer/director lists and checking availability through agencies and managers
- Representing the department in a professional manner
- Also, Liaising with other Disney executives, producers, writers, and other assistants internally and externally
What requirements do you need to apply for the Disney Fall Internship?
- Strong critical thinking skills, a creative mindset, appetite for content
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Furthermore, excellent computer proficiency – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, KeyNote, Adobe, Illustrator
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change the course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Also, the ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varying levels of management
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Proactive attitude to seek and manage new initiative on behalf of the department as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Further, demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with excellent follow through
- Moreover, working towards or recently graduated with an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in Media, Film, Design, Marketing or related fields.
How to apply for the Disney Fall Internship?
To apply for the Fall Internship at Disney, the applicants must be available for the internship period from September to December 2019. Prospective candidates may apply for internship online. While applying, the interns must provide the necessary proof of university enrollment as well as submit a Resume.
Here is a step-by-step procedure to guide you through the application process for Disney Fall Internship:
- At first, you will need to search for an internship position (Unscripted Content in this case) at Disney Career Site.
- Next, you will require an outstanding resume. So dress your resume to impress.
- After you find an internship position you wish to apply for, you can do so by applying online. Making online application at Disney will need you to provide your personal information.
- Upload your CV, and relevant documentation (work experience if possible)
- Submit your application and you are good to go.