Vodafone calls application for 2020 Luxembourg Industrial Placement
Through Explore Industrial Placement Programme, Vodafone seeks innovative and motivated individuals ready to embrace new technologies and are continuously learning. Someone who is curious to explore all personal development opportunities they can, someone who wants to have a real impact on an organization during their time with them.
- Salary of €24,000 Annually
- Working for an industry-leading company that spans across different countries around the world.
- The opportunity to contribute towards world-leading strategic projects to empower Vodafone around the world to build our digital future.
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one.
- Being part of a community of Explore Interns.
- Support, training & personal development to build technical capabilities in real-life scenarios to supplement your knowledge gained at University.
- Long term full-time career opportunities.
Vodafone Industrial Placement offers the following things
- Opportunity to learn in an energetic and professional team whilst gaining real experience in fields of innovation, global sourcing and contract management
- Exposure to a variety of projects designed to drive positive customer experiences, innovation and create global savings against ambitious targets
- The opportunity to influence the area you work in by selecting one of our 3 business areas
- Be in the 2nd year of a 3 year programme or 3rd year of a 4 year programme and be able to take on a full 12 month placement in this coming summer.
- A strong communicator who is driven, energetic and exhibits lots of initiative.
- The ability to demonstrate creativity, resilience, adaptability and a hunger for development.
- Exhibit curiosity, passion and aptitude for technology, how things work and the future of digital.
- Strong academic performance in Supply Chain, Technology, Innovation, Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or other relevant courses.
- Applicants must be either an undergraduate or postgraduate whose course requires that they take an internship or work placement to supplement the study programme.
- Fluent in English. Verbal and written. (A second language is an asset, particularly Spanish, Italian & German)
- Proficient knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables & V-Look Ups an advantage).