Applications are open for the 2021 Vodafone Portugal Youth Internship Marketing & Commercial. The program has the following things for you
- Investment in your personal development.
- Working for an industry-leading company that spans across different countries around the world.
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one.
- Being part of a community of Interns.
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected.
- Opportunity to fast track to our Vodafone Youth Discover Graduate program.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Marketing Analyst: You will be creating and updating commercial dashboards for the board of directors, setting up gamification campaigns, and analyzing the commercial performance. Management or Economics background are preferred.
- Communications & Insights: In this role you will make readjustments in terms of translation from English to Portuguese, aligning between areas to create pages for the website, reformulation, and tracking of existing content, working alongside the Brand and Online teams to create other contents Vodafone may need to implement this project. We are looking for someone with a Marketing or Communication-related background.
- Commercial & Portfolio Management: Someone to support Vodafone smartphones portfolio, negotiating the best prices and other favorable commercial terms with suppliers. Manage the daily relationship with manufacturers concerning products’ lifecycle, and support the implementation of Go-to-Market activities. Logistics and Operations, Industrial Engineering and Management backgrounds are a plus.
- Training and personal development.
- Support to fulfill your potential and career goals.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Highly skilled professional assigned as Tutor.
Candidates for this Vodafone Portugal Youth Internship 2021 must have the following qualifications
- Undergraduate or Master Students.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (oral and written).
- Demonstrate creativity, adaptability and intellectual curiosity, the ability to analyse problems and offer outside of the box solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to adapt to different areas and ready to apply your skills to something new.
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital.