Applications call for 2020 Vodafone Portugal Youth Summer Internship. It is three months paid summer internship for students enrolled in Baccelurate or Masters courses.
Areas of Internship
- Technology: Vodafone is looking for curious, innovative and driven individuals who are ready to dive straight in and become leaders and experts in the tech field.
- Corporate Functions: With Vodafone, the intern will have the possibility to create an impact in one area of support to our business, where we are full of talented people specializing in topics such as Finance, HR, Risk & Compliance, and External Affairs.
- Marketing & Commercial: Lead the campaigns and targeting strategies. Give a new life to our communications portfolio to support large and small customers who thrive in the digital world.
- Digital: Develop exciting creative content, working alongside the designers, and ensure that the visuals are aligned with the tone.
- Data Analytics & Automation: Work with sophisticated technologies and transform unstructured data into something incredible.
In addition to attractive remuneration, participants will receive the following benefits from Vodafone Portugal Youth Summer Internship 2020
- Working for a global technology organization.
- Accountability from day one and the opportunity to be involved in work which builds our digital future.
- Being part of a community of Interns.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Highly skilled professional assigned as Tutor.
- Undergraduate or Master Students.
- Able to accept challenges.
- Critical thinking, initiative, and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with different people.
- Large capacity for innovation and learning.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or English (oral and written).
Vodafone plc is a British multinational telecommunication conglomerate with headquarters in London and Newbury, Berkshire. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked 4th (behind China Mobile, Bharti Airtel, and Vodafone Idea) in the number of mobile customers (313 million) as of 2018. Overall, Vodafone owns and operates networks in 25 countries, and has partner networks in 47 further countries. Furthermore, Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries