Apply for Change the World Virtual Model United Nations.
The Change the World MUN (CWMUN) Virtual Edition is the first UN simulation in the world that takes place online and reserved to school and university level students. The Virtual Model UN is an entirely digital experience that can be used through most modern communication technologies. The training activity is faithfully reproduced within a stimulating virtual ecosystem that let participants fully identify with the simulation works, interact with other students, and work in a team using their computer or smartphone. The world has never been so close at hand.
The Change the World Model United Nations will run from March 8-12 and April 19-23, 2021. In 2021, the Change the World Virtual MUN will be in the double edition. The first in March and the second in April.
CWMUN Virtual Edition is a unique training experience. You can keep traveling without leaving your home, stay updated, and understand what’s going on in the world. Improve yourself by continuing to grow your talent. With CWMUN Virtual Edition, participants will
- Get in touch with students from all over the world and expand your network.
- Interact with experts, ambassadors, journalists, scientists, and great sports champions.
- Live the experience of a Model UN role-playing one of the ambassadors of the United Nations and improve your skills in international relations.
- Make the best use of the technology we have by putting it at the service of your talent.
- Live the experience of the United Nations at home without jeopardizing the quality of your study also having fun with your friends. Change the World Virtual Model UN is not just a simple online simulation; it is a community, it is a real-world, it is the place to put your talent into practice joining incredible challenges.
- Add a valuable learning experience to your resume. You will get your certificate of attendance at the end of the simulation.
- Team Challenges definitely represent a super new thing to the CWMUN Virtual Edition. All participants in the CWMUN Virtual Edition, besides their country/committee assignment, will be assigned to a team of 30 students with whom to participate in fun online challenges.
- All the teams will be competing and their goal is to win by collecting as many points as possible to climb the ranking.
- The winning team will get fantastic benefits and will enter straight away to the “CWMUN Virtual Edition Best Of”; the simulation between the strongest delegates ever.
- Each member of the winning team access to the CWMUN Virtual Edition Best Of.
- The team winning the “CW Virtual MUN Best of” will be the winning team of the whole simulation and will get a special bonus for participation in the next editions of Change the World in New York (March 2021), or Singapore (May 2021).